The Government of Mongolia has received a loan from the ordinary capital sources of Asian Development Bank (ADB) and grants from the Strategic Climate Fund and Japan Fund for the Joint Crediting Mechanism toward the cost of the Upscaling Renewable Energy Sector Project. The Ministry of Energy (MOE) of Mongolia, the Project Executing Agency(EA), is now recruiting qualified specialists under the project management unit (PMU). For more information about the project please visit below link. https://www.adb.org/projects/50088-002/main
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Contract Period:18 person-months
The tasks of the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with the project management unit (PMU) to develop and implement a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan for monitoring the project performance, compliance, safeguards, gender and social dimensions, occupational standards, safety and health, and other project implementation and impact related aspects;
- Assist the procurement specialist in all his/her duties for the project;
- Cooperate with the PMU, EA, Implementing Agencies and other relevant stakeholders to ensure high quality project monitoring;
- Cooperate with the project management unit and ADB for assisting annual project review;
- Prepare regular project monitoring report to be submitted to the PMU, EA and ADB; and
- Other tasks as assigned.
Monitoring and Evaluation officer should have as a minimum a university degree in management, accounting, and social sciences. He or she should have at least 5years of experience in management, finance and economist.
English language proficiency will be an advantage.
- Cover letter;
- CV prepared in accordance with ADB format;
- Copies of relevant certificates;
- Photocopy of citizenship ID;
- Evidence of Language proficiency i.e. IELTS, TOEFL score if possible; and
- Recommendation letter from previous employer.
Application Deadline: 4.00 PM, 29 June , 2022
Room No. 212
Ministry of Energy
Government Building XIV
Khan-Uul District, 17060