9A: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract for Shallow Ground Heat Pump Demonstration Part 2 (Uliastai Project – Package 9A)
Invitation for Bids
10 December 2021
And Grant No. Title:
0611-MON: Mongolia Upscaling Renewable Energy Sector Project
Contract No. and Title:
9A: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) contract for Shallow Ground Heat Pump Demonstration Part 2 (Uliastai Project – Package 9A).
Deadline for Submission of Bids:
24 January 2022; 10:00 PM (Ulaanbaatar time)
- The Government of Mongolia has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Mongolia Upscaling Renewable Energy Sector Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- TheMinistry of Energy (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the EPC contract for Shallow Ground Heat Pump Demonstration Part 2 (Uliastai) (“the Facilities”).
- International competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
- Minimum average annual turnover of USD 380,000.00 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within 2018-2020.
- The Bidder must demonstrate that itsfinancial resources meet or exceed the total requirement for the Subject Contract of USD 95,000;
- Participation as contractor, management contractor, or subcontractor, at least 2 shallow ground heat pump projects in the last 7 years, each with value of at least $152,000 that have been completed and operational for at least 2 years, with heating capacity 50 kW and above.
- Experience in Key Activities related to: installing at least 2 shallow ground heat pump systems in the last 7 years with heating capacity 50 kW and above, and which have been operating successfully for at least 2 years;
- For complete eligibility and qualification requirements refer to the bidding documents.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, Bidders should contact:
Ministry of Energy (c/o Project Management Unit)
Attention: Ms. Zultsetseg Davaanyam, Procurement Officer
Address: Room #507, White Gate Center, 3rd Khoroo, Khan-Uul District,Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Telephone: (+976) 7710 5007
Fax: (+976) 7710 2007
- To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should:
- write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents of A9-A: EPC contract for Shallow Ground Heat Pump Demonstration Part 2 (Uliastai Project – Package 9A)
- Courier costs to be paid by bidders at actual costs for delivery of hard copy of the bidding documents. Contact Project Coordinator for details of courier costs.
- pay a non-refundable fee of USD 100.00 paid by direct deposit to below account.
Account name Ministry of Finance
Account No. 340101868003
Beneficiary’s bank State bank of Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
SWIFT code STBMMNUB
Correspondent bankKookmin bank
Country Seoul, South Korea
SWIFT code CZNBKRSE
Account No. 7968USD019
Intermediary bank for Kookmin bank-Wells Fargo bank
Country United States America
SWIFT code PNBPUS3NNYC
- No liability will be accepted for lost or late delivery
- Deliver your bid:
- to the address above in para 5.
- on or before the deadline: 24 January 2022; 10:00 PM (Ulaanbaatar time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened 24 January 2022; 10:00 AM (Ulaanbaatar time) in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.